CBD is used in our society for thousands of years. Its wide functionality makes hemp one of the most versatile and useful plants in the world. Our products come from a special strain of industrial hemp. CBD is the second most important cannabinoid (out of over 100) in the cannabis plant that has a number of positive effects on our body’s natural endocannabinoid system. Our endocannabinoid system has receptors in our body that interact directly with CBD and help restore our body to homeostasis.
Now that you’ve come here, you’ve certainly heard about all the cannabinoid hype and its many uses, right? For our part, we want to provide not only the purest hemp products on the market, but also knowledge and education so that you can be informed about the products you are putting into your body.
That’s why this blog was created. If you want to learn more, want knowledge on this topic, check back from time to time – we will systematically post extensive educational materials and information from the world of cannabis.
What does CBD help with?
It has properties:
These are the main properties, but not all.
This cannabinoid also helps:
- in insomnia,
- to relieve nausea and increase appetite,
- in inflammatory bowel disease
There is also confirmed information that CBD plays an important role in diseases, e.g.
- relieves the symptoms of multiple sclerosis,
- potentially helps with schizophrenia,
- reduces epilepsy attacks,
- helps with rheumatoid arthritis,
- reduces the risk of diabetes,
- reduces the risk of heart disease, soothes skin inflammation associated with psoriasis,
It also helps in the fight against addiction to drugs, opioid anti-inflammatory drugs and cigarettes.